CAROLINE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Bowling Green, Virginia
a Post Graduate Professional Certificate.
2. Possess an Admin. and Supervision PreK-12
3. Have at least five years of successful experience as a
teacher, administrator, or supervisor with the public school
4. Have demonstrated the leadership qualities and personal
characteristics necessary for working effectively with
pupils, teachers and parents.
alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may
find appropriate and acceptable.
staff members assigned by the principal which may include
teachers, operations and maintenance personnel, and
assist the principal in providing leadership.
Assists the principal in the overall administration of the
2. Serves as a principal in the absence of the regular
3. Proposes assigned schedules and extracurricular
4. Works with department heads and faculty in compiling
the annual budget requests.
5. Assist in safety inspections and safety drill practice
6. Assumes responsibility for coordinating operational
programs, and other support services assigned.
7. Assist in maintaining discipline throughout the student
body, and deals with special cases as necessary.
8. Serves with parent, faculty, and student groups as
requested in advancing educational and related activities and
9. Performs such record-keeping functions as the principal
10. Supervises teachers and departments as assigned by the
11. Performs such other tasks and assumes such other
responsibilities as the principal may from time to time
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
month year. Salary and work year will be established by the
Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with
provisions of the Board's policy on Evaluation of