Position: School Bus Driver
Location: Transportation Department
Salary: $10.51 per hour - commensurate with experience
Terms: 2012-2013 School Year
Hours as needed - minimum of 4 hours per day
- Must be willing to train to obtain a valid Arizona Commercial Drivers License (CDL) and Arizona School Bus Driver Certificate;
- Must understand and comply with all the traffic laws;
- Must have exemplary personal and driving record and proof must be obtained from the Motor Vehicle Records annually;
- Must maintain an exceptionally clean, accident-free driving history;
- Must pass a physical examination annually;
- Must successfully pass a drug screen urinalysis annually or as requested;
- Must possess and ability to push, pull, or lift weights in excess of 50 pounds.
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Please visit our website at www.flowingwellsschools.org to complete an on-line application
We are willing to train and assist the employee in obtaining their valid Arizona Commercial Drivers (CDL) and Arizona School Bus Driver Certificate. Following training and certification, the employee in this position operates and maintains buses for the purpose of transporting students and other persons in a safe manner from home to school and back, and to and from educational activities.
PC# 544 270 615
Trans 10 month
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
THIS DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR
NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, OR DISABILITY IN ITS EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES.