Pay rate: $25.00 per hour, no benefits, non-union
Hours and Duration: 3 weeks – July 2 – July 20, 2012. Position does require overnight travel.
Reports to: Danbury Public Schools Administrator of ECE/ELP and WCSU Project Director
Duties: Assume primary responsibilities for the day-to-day operations on-site of the Program. Duties including, but not limited to, the following:
· Work closely with WCSU Project Director and Danbury Public Schools;
· Assist in the implementation of program curriculum; conduct daily observations of individual program activities;
· Provide on-site support and direction to the program associates;
· Keep students safe and supervised at all times;
· Attend staff meetings and program professional development activities;
· Communicate regularly with school staff, administration and parents;
· Distribute and collect program evaluation and other materials as required;
· Perform related duties as appropriate and assigned.
· BA in Education, Teacher certificate desirable
· Works well with children, families and community members;
· Committed to and interested in promoting the program and supporting families and children;
· Flexible and receptive to suggestions;
· Excellent organizational and follow-through skills;
· A high level of dependability;
· Effective supervisory skills;
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining an enjoyable and structured program;
· Proven ability to communicate and lead a program and uses consistent problem-solving skills;
· First Aid/CPR and Administration of Medications;
· Proven ability in a school age program or related experience.
Apply Online, including required attachments.
Please go on-line at www.danbury.k12.ct.us job listings