Valid Colorado Teaching License or eligible for Colorado Teaching License
Elementary Education Endorsement and
Art Endorsement K-12 Level or Highly Qualified in Art
- Trained and actively utilizing Kagan or similar cooperative learning strategies
- Previous experience with and ability to utilize data to make instructional decisions
- Willingness to sponsor extended enrichment activities, clubs, etc.
- Professional development in the administrative and interpretation of DIBELS Assessments
- Implementation and remediation of math and reading intervention strategies
- Writing professional development or willingness to attend professional development
- Exhibit exemplary organization skills and flexibility
- Ability to collaborate with other specialists and classroom teachers
- Implementation of the Colorado Art Standards and the School/District Strategic Plans
- Participation in developing and implementing school improvement plan
- Demonstrated exceptional classroom management skills
- Possess a strong professional work ethic problem solving ability self-motivation, and ability to be a contributing member of a highly qualified staff focused on the mission of the school and district
- Willingness to score and interpret test results
- Provide small group instruction in math
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex(gender), age, genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.