DATE POSTED: May 11, 2012 CLOSING DATE: Open until filled
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Part-time (4 hours per day; 20 hours/week)
REPORTS TO: Center Director SALARY: Commensurate with experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Three to five years of experience working in an office environment
- Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
- Experience using various computer programs
- Ability to keep a complete set of books under minimal supervision and have all necessary knowledge and skills involved in the bookkeeping process
- Ability to meet and work effectively with the public
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with all employees
- Must be proficient with Windows and Microsoft Office; willing to learn to use software unique to Career and Technical Education.
- Must be a problem solver and decision maker.
- Must be able to work with students, parents and the school staff.
- Must develop professional relationship with guidance staff and administrators in each school division.
- Must initiate & receive orders for supplies, materials, equipment, and services.
- Must be able to keep financial records and books; balance budget ledger.
- Must be prepared to represent the school.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EVALUATION: Performance of this position will be evaluated annually in accordance to the provision of the New Kent County Public School's Board policy.