Prime Time Secretary
Available: 2012-2013 School Yr.
File Code: 9.152
HOLMDEL TOWNSHIP PUBLIC SCHOOLS
PRIME TIME PROGRAM SECRETARY
- High school diploma required.
- Post-high school professional training preferred.
- Prior office experience required.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clerical aptitude; competence in use of computer and knowledge of office-related software programs.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Prime Time Program Director and/or Coordinator
JOB GOAL: To ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Prime Time (Latchkey) Program so that the students of the Holmdel Township School District can have an opportunity for a quality academic experience beyond the regular school day.
1. Work Performance:
- Performs a variety of administrative assistance and work as assigned by the Prime Time Program Director and/or Coordinator.
- Processes all mail/correspondence maintaining appropriate records and filing mail/correspondence, as well as readily retrieve materials from the files as needed.
- Maintains the schedule of appointments for the Prime Time Program Director and/or Coordinator and makes arrangements for meetings, interviews, and other activities.
- Types, duplicates and distributes curriculum documents, meeting minutes, agendas, and other documents.
- Operates all business machines necessary to complete reports and clerical work required in the operation of the office.
2. Work Traits:
- Maintains confidentiality as required and appropriate.
- Demonstrates an openness to discuss suggestions.
- Demonstrates initiative, independence and decision making appropriate to the performance tasks of this position.
- Makes efficient use of time and resources available.
- Provides well-organized, accurate work.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize tasks and to change priorities, as appropriate, to meet the needs of the job.
3. Other Assigned Duties
a. Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsibilities as the Prime Time Program Coordinator may assign.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Salary to be established by the Holmdel Township Board of Education.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be informally evaluated in writing.
SOURCE: Regular Board Meeting
DATE: July 29, 2009