Description: Lunchroom Supervisor
1. Assist in supervising students in lunchroom, recess and hallway.
2. Assist children in need of assistance with lunch when necessary.
3. Report accidents to the appropriate building personnel.
4. Maintain regular attendance.
5. Maintain confidentiality.
1. Ability to relate to children and communicate well with staff members, teachers, and parents.
2. Must be self-directed and possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
3. Must be dependable.
Approximately one hour/daily.
Performance evaluated regularly by the building principal/supervisor in accordance with Board Policy.