School Support Vacancy
12-13 SCHOOL YEAR
June 1, 2012
July 30, 2012
New Licensed Staff Orientation:
MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR NEW LICENSED STAFF ORIENTATION JULY 25TH, 26TH AND 27TH, 2012.
Based on Education & Experience - Salary Schedule available on District website www.d49.org
Hard To Fill Differential:
In addition district pays a 10% differential for this hard to fill position
District 49 credits each year of verified full-time/full-year K-12 level experience up to a maximum of ten (10) years.
- Due to district-wide 3 year pay freeze, experience will be reduced by 3 years. e.g. - new hire provides proof of 10 years of verifiable experience; 7 years of experience will be granted and the new hire will be placed on step 8. If pay is frozen for 12-13 school year, experience will be reduced by 4 years.
182 contracted work days
Please review complete application instructions at the end of the posting
MA/MS from accredited college or university
Valid Colorado Special Services License endorsed in Physical Therapist
If accepted in to a CDE approved OT program - please upload copy of program acceptance letter to your application as well as copy of CDE Statement of Eligibility
- Provides assessment and follow-up for students physical therapy needs
- Provides information, support, and counseling to parents and families when appropriate.
- Adheres to State and Federal procedural safeguards, confidentiality requirements and other requirements specified by the District.
- Ability to help teachers differentiate instruction to meet needs of all students
- Help create positive classroom environment
- Ability to guide learning to increase student achievement using appropriate curriculum
- Meet state and local standards
- Excellent collaborative/learning skills.
- Effective classroom management skills.
Falcon School District 49 is home to more than 15,000 students
Nine (9) elementary schools, three (3) middle schools, three (3) high schools, one alternative middle/high school and one virtual academy
Falcon encompasses 133 sq miles of rural and suburban areas
Rapid growth in the last five years has made this district one of the fastest growing in the state
Falcon offers early childhood programs, special education inclusion, gifted and talented programs, vocational career academies and has a working relationship with Pikes Peak Community College
For your application to be deemed complete, you must complete the following:
If you a current employee - para-educator, substitute, etc. do not check the box on Applitrack that says 'yes' when asked if you work for District 49.
There are disclosure questions which must be answered which will not be visible if you state that you are a current employee. If you have a profile on Applitrack already, ensure that the 'Yes' box is not checked.
NOTE: Charter school employees are not District 49 employees.
Upload a copy of your valid CO Special Services Provider License
Upload all test scores that you may have including the PLACE and PRAXIS and any out of state test results
Upload full and complete transcripts beginning with your Bachelors degee - salary placement is based on education and experience.
PLEASE NOTE: Official transcripts will be required upon hire so please order transcripts now if you do not have official transcripts in your possession. Transcripts need not be in a sealed envelope however must be on official university/college paper. Color copies will not be sufficient.
Answer all questions on the application including all disclosure questions.
Upload letters of reference
Interviews are site-based and not conducted by the Human Resources office. If you have questions regarding the status of an open position, you may contact the site where the vacancy is located.