Description: Assist teachers, counselors and administrators in providing educational activities during the middle school lunch periods.
Job Summary: 2 3/4 hours/day (10:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), 5 days/week, 195 days/year
- 2 years of college coursework
- OR an Associate's Degree or higher
- OR high school diploma with passage of the ParaPro Assessment prior to employment.
- One year of related successful work experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in operating basic office equipment, such as copiers
- Ability to lift equipment, supplies and/or children weighing at least forth (40) pounds
- Physical ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job.
Preferred Qualification: Tow years of college (associate's degree) with coursework which relates to education and recreation.
Salary: $13.51/hour non/2 yr. degreed; $15.26/hour 4-yr. degreed
Standard Employee Benefits
Hiring Manager: Brian Sharosky, Principal
HR Staff: Patricia A. Horton, Assistant Director of Human Resources
Stacey B. Walker, Confidential Administrative Assistant, HR