Hobart High School
Government /Economics Teacher
Position available: 2012-2013 School Year
Location: Hobart High School
Grade Level: Grades 9-12
Application Procedure: Apply Online
- Valid Indiana Teacher’s License in appropriate certification areas
- Social Studies - licensed in Economics and Government
- Licensed for secondary teaching
- Ability to differentiate instruction
- Ability to effectively communicate with parents, staff and administration
- Passionate about a quality program for all students
- Technology literacy required
All interested applicants should complete an online application on our web site.
Current employees of the School City of Hobart should send a letter of interest to Dr. Buffington for a potential transfer no later than June 15th, 2012.
Otherwise, contact Mr. Martinson, Assistant Principal of Hobart High School for additional information.
The following information will need to be submitted for new applicants:
· Completed application
· Copy of valid Indiana teaching license
· College or university placement credentials/transcripts
Closing Date for Applications: June 18th, 2012