Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain an Idaho Education Credential endorsed in area of application. Applicants must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations. Applicants must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations.
- Language Arts praxis, willingness to take social studies praxis.
- Ability to provide differentiated instruction and intervention within the classroom.
- Willi8ngness to employ best pracitices in grading and assessment.
- Excellent, compassionate classroom management
- Collaborative work style.
- Excellent communication skills.
- History of successful, frequent parent contacts.
- Ability to provide engaging interaction instruction and maintain positive relationships with students.
- District online Teaching Application
- Cover Letter
- Current Resume
- Praxis Scores or Housse Rubric
- Three current letters of recommendation (letters must be signed and current within three years)
- No confidential files please - request letters of recommendation directly from evaluators
- Complete set of transcripts
- Idaho Education Teaching Credential endorsed in area of application.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Contract Days: 180.5 day contract
Salary Range: Placement on District teacher salary schedule based upon education
Contract Start Date: August 27, 2012
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Public Employee's Retirement System is available to Certificated employees with a contract of .50 FTE or greater.
If you have any questions, please contact Nancy Cutler at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org..
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District is an equal opportunity employer/education with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to Idaho Codes 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resources Office at 208-235-3272.