Record Clerk Food Service
Elk Grove High School Grade IV $14.93/hour
The record clerk is responsible for the financial record keeping for the schools cafeteria under the direction of the Cafeteria Manager. The work assignment is five (5) hours per day throughout the school calendar.
Under the direction of the food service manager must be able to:
Assist with inventories, receiving of supplies, placing orders and other daily tasks.
Be responsible for accurate money handling in the cafeteria operation.
Maintain daily program’s records and compile them monthly.
Perform clerical duties of the cafeteria.
Supervise the cafeteria operation in the absence of the food service manager.
Cooperate with the District Record Clerk in maintaining accurate records of the operation.
Complete all necessary forms in an accurate and timely manner on the computer.
Train other cafeteria employees in clerical responsibilities as needed.
Follow safe and sanitary food handling procedures at all times.
Maintain good public relations between the cafeteria and students and staff by treating customers in a friendly, helpful manner
Assist in the preparation, service and clean-up of special functions.
Assist in the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and facilities, serving of food, and cashiering.
Practice safety policies and procedures.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Completed the Food Service Sanitation course and received Sanitation Certification, or take course and receive certification within one school year.
- Capable of lifting a minimum of 40 pounds.
- Able to maintain accurate financial records.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, a minimum of 5 hours continuously .
- Able to perform frequent bending, stooping, and reaching activities.
- Able to work in a hot, cold, and/or damp environment and adapt to changing situations.
- Able to utilize Microsoft Office programs to complete all necessary forms in a timely manner.
Click on the orange "APPLY" button above to begin an application.
"An equal employment and equal education opportunity agency."