- General cleaning of building interior
- Maintaining school grounds
- Knowledge of materials, equipment and methods commonly used in cleaning operations
- Ability to perform physical labor required for cleaning duties including relatively long hours while standing
- Ability to follow simple oral and written instructions
- Knowledge of proper use of cleaning equipment
- Ability to work effectively with staff and students
- Ability to lift and carry minimum of 25 lbs.
A-1, $12.30/hour, 12 month position, full time, Shift TBD
Complete the on-line application. Attach a cover letter and resume. Members of Grosse Pointe Plant Association/MEA should e-mail letter of intent and updated resume to:
Dean Niforos, Human Resources Supervisor
Grosse Pointe Public School System
389 St. Clair
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230
Respond before the closing date of June 13, 2012. The successful candidate must meet the State standard for a clear criminal history and provide mandated fingerprint clearance.