Special Education Teaching Position
Open Until Filled
1. Successfully meet the eight Iowa Teaching
Standards and criteria.
2. Identify students in need of assistance,
plan classroom interventions, and participate in grade-level team
meetings to support student learning goals.
3. Be proficient in the use of technology
including but not limited to Web 2.0 technologies, instructional
software, computers, projectors, etc. to enhance student
4. Uses data effectively to assess student
achievement and inform instruction.
5. Participate in district's staff development
1. Hold a current Iowa Teaching Certificate
2. Special Education Endorsement
All applications are to be completed on-line. To complete
an on-line application, please go to the District website and
click on Employment Opportunities. (