Duties & Responsibilities:
Functions of Position, Major Responsibilities, Summary of Key Duties, Special
· •Entry Wage
2012-13, $13.91/hr.: Current clerks with seniority please refer to the Wage
Section of the bargaining unit contract.
· Responsible for Destiny Book inventory; serve as
building Textbook Manager
· Responsible for maintaining financial records, etc.
utilizing IFAS accounting software.
Reconcile accounts in a timely fashion.
· Responsible for processing petty cash requests as
needed if funds are available
· Assists in scheduling of the building through the use
of the School Dude program
· Responsible for service fee collection and notice of
late service fee payment
· Monitor building budgets, including Title I and
· Call for substitute teachers, coordinate coverage for
· Maintain all building personnel attendance and
payroll, including the processing of B-42 forms as necessary
· Maintain strict confidentiality, written and spoken,
in all situations when working with students, staff, and parents in and out
of the school
· Maintain calm, welcoming, professional office
· Responsible for assisting in the use of AESOP,
including verifying accuracy of AESOP on a weekly basis
· Responsible for catalog ordering/TMS orders
· Submit building C-forms
· Assists Activities Director with currency orders,
recording of student sports physicals in I.C., and getting reports to the ASC
and high schools.
· Types all handbooks for the building
· Coordinates the ordering of building supplies
· Orders necessary building forms
· Coordinates the beginning and close of year events,
· Answers phones, assists parents and staff with general office business
· Maintain records in Infinite Campus
· Assists in administering basic first aid and
medications in the absence of the nurse
· Responsible for inputting free/reduced fees into Infinite
coordinating phone system, computer access, and other communication tools for
teachers and staff
Physical Requirements of Position:
(HBV Yes No)
· • Ability to routinely lift/carry up to 25 lbs.;
occasionally lifting 50 lbs.
· • Ability to hear and understand speech at normal levels
in person and/or on the telephone
· • Ability to communicate so others will be able to clearly
understand a normal conversation in person and/or on the telephone
· • Ability to operate computer, calculator, copy machine,
telephone and other office equipment with dexterity and in a safe &
Special Qualification Desired:
Qualities, Education, Skills Needed, Experience, Etc.)
· Must have a High School diploma or GED equivalency
· Skilled in use of Infinite Campus.
· Experience with diverse populations
· Attentive to detail and accuracy; good organizational
and communication skills
· Ability to work under pressure, establishes priorities,
maintain confidentiality and meet deadlines while maintaining a calm demeanor
during stressful situations.
· Able to take initiative in identifying tasks to be