Middlebrook Elementary School Principalship
The Principal is directly responsible to the Assistant Superintendent for the organization, operation, and development of their school.
- CT Cetification for Intermediate Administration and Supervision, Endorsement 092.
- Previous experience in an administrative or supervisory position preferred.
- Strong curriculum background with in-depth knowledge of best practices, assessment techniques, and technology integration.
- Effective organizational and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with Pupil Services.
Working Conditions: Twelve month position with all benefits included under the current Trumbull Administrators' Association contract apply.
Application Procedure: Online