- Associate degree required.
- Training and/or experience working with students with mental and/or physical impairments and aggressive behavior.
- Desire to work with all aged students.
- Demonstrated record of punctuality and reliable attendance.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
This position coordinates the breakfast and hot lunch program for Hillside West. Collects and balances student accounts, maintains free, reduced and paid lunches data and coordinates the deliveries of food from Allegan Public and milk from the milk vendor. In addition, this person works with a group of Young Adults with disabilities to train and prepare lunch fro the school population. Needs to maintain inventory, sanitation of cafeteria and kitchen. For more information, contact Robin Melvin at 269.673.2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.