CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
DEER RUN ES BUILDING ADMINISTRATIVE
(POSTED 6/11/12) (START DATE 8/7/12)
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are
2. An excellent knowledge of word processing, typing,
filing, and operation of common office
3. Three to five years successful experience as a secretary
4. The ability to greet and deal with public, students, and
school staffs courteously and
appropriately, both by phone and in person.
5. An ability to handle confidential matters set priorities
and work well under pressure with an
attention to detail.
6. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find appropriate
1. Uses computer applications effectively to create
documents, databases, memorandums and
2. Maintains a regular filing system, as well as a set of
locked confidential files, and processes
incoming correspondence as instructed.
3. Places and receives telephone calls, and records
4. Maintains staff database.
5. Maintains accurate phone list including room phone, room
number and voice mail number
of every building staff member.
6. Maintains and records all absences, personal leave,
professional leave and unpaid days for
7. Maintains substitute folders and files along with
substitute folder packet of information.
8. Orders and maintains building supplies as needed.
9. Maintains payroll timesheets for all classified staff and
tutors, and completes bi-monthly
deviation reports for payroll.
10. Maintains all financial records, i.e.. building budgets,
staff order requests. Inputs order
requests for the entire staff into the PORQ system. Signs
off on all purchases and signs
warrant copy for payment of supplies received.
11. Manages the building petty cash account including
reimbursement and reconciliation.
Counts, prepares cashier's report, and bank statements for
all monies deposited.
12. Maintains file of all equipment purchases for inventory,
and submits completed Asset
Acquisition forms to Central Office for inventoried
13. Maintains a schedule of appointments and makes
arrangements for conferences and
14. Welcomes visitors and arranges for their comfort and
screens unexpected callers in
accordance with predetermined policy.
15. Assists students with problems or concerns when
16. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
213 Days (185 days same as teacher's schedule; 10 days
before teachers & 10 days after; 8 paid
holidays); 8 hours per day excluding lunch. Salary as
provided by the Negotiated Agreement.
Work year to be established by the Board.
SALARY: $17.55/HR. TO $21.81/HR. (Effective 7/1/12)
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online application (located on
the district website) by TUESDAY, JUNE 19, 2012. We are no
longer accepting paper copies of items such as
resumes, cover letters, etc., as you may upload this
information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran
status, marital status, or any other status protected by