Seeking dynamic educational leader for a district-wide supervisory position with a total student population of approximately 1,700 students to work in an outstanding district with involved parents and a supportive community. Successful candidate must possess a Supervisor Certification and have experience in:
· Effective teaching methods and experience with children that have identified special education needs
· Evaluation activities of child study team and related services personnel
· Knowledge of NJ Special Education Code and Federal Special Education law
· Coordinating state mandated special education funding activities
· Supervision and evaluation of special education teachers, related service providers and paraprofessionals
Salary to be determined.
Criminal History Background check required.
In order to be considered, please apply online at www.newegypt.us by June 22, 2012.