Position: Substitue School Readiness Head Teacher
Rate: $15.00 hourly
Hours: As needed
Reports To: Morris Street School Readiness Director
1. A minimum of 30 college credits in education or related field.
2. At least 2 years experience working with preschool children/elementary school children in a school setting.
3. Experience working with and communicating with parents.
4. Certified in CPR and First Aid.
5. Knowledge of PCF/PAF
1. Complete attendance records daily.
2. Implement daily and weekly lesson plans as written.
3. Submit information as requested.
4. Communicate with parents on a daily basis.
5. Work cooperatively with program staff, external vendors and other program specific staff.
6. Be on time for regularly scheduled hours.
7. Other duties as assigned.
8. Supervise assistant teachers
Apply Online, including all required attachments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY ONLINE AT www.danbury.k12.ct.us (job listings)