WICHITA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
JOB TITLE: Support Services Para Range C
DEPARTMENT: Student Support Services
ACCOUNTABILITY Technology Program Manager
JOB SUMMARY: Perform specific, highly detailed and confidential duties to ensure accurate IEP information, including extensive IEP monitoring, data entry, computer knowledge, telephone usage, typing, filing, copying, proofreading, and other general office work.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Work with the Districts IEP application
· Data Entry from multiple sources
· Process, scan, link, and file data files
· Collaborate with multiple teams
· Update databases
· Assist with ordering supplies, materials, resources for various teams
· Prepare, schedule and maintain training information for IEP system
· Assist in the development and/or implementation of IEP system
· Maintain backup of multiple data points
· Update website and portal content
· Help teams stay organized
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Perform other duties as needed to support the Student Support Services Division
SKILLS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written. Must be able to thrive in a team environment and flexible to change. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word required. Exposure to Microsoft Access helpful but not required.
INTERRELATIONS: Phone contact with school faculties, support personnel, and other district personnel.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Extensive data entry, computer use, team environment
NEEDED ATTRIBUTES: Professional person who embraces change, is flexible and a problem solver. Regular attendance is important.
TEMPERAMENT: Ability to perform under deadlines and work in a calm and efficient manner.