Regional School District #16, 207 New Haven Road, Prospect, CT is looking for a School Business Manager with the following qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
State Dept. of Education School Business Administrator Certification (085).
At least five years’experience in public school business administration or the equivalent experience in municipal financial management.
A thorough understanding of computer and data process application, personnel administration, plant maintenance, fiscal control, purchasing, fund accounting, and budgeting.
This is a 12-month employee position to begin on or about 8/27/12. Insurance benefits -
Anthem BC/BS; other fringe benefits - as determined; salary - dependent on experience and training (Range $120,000 - $123,000)
All interested and qualified candidates should apply on line at www.region16ct.org
and upload to the on line application:
- A current resume.
- A letter of intent indicating suitability for the position.
- A minimum of three current Letters of Recommendation (no older than 6 months) that
speak to the candidate's skills relative to the position.
- Copies of college transcripts indicating degree(s).
- A copy of CT State Dept. of Education Certification (085).
- A copy of most recent performance evaluation (if available).
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT COMPLETE APPLICATION - August 3,2012
All inquiries can be directed to: Interim Superintendent Tim James
(203) 758-6671 or email@example.com