Report to: Director of Transportation
SUMMARY: To train and assist bus drivers and bus aides in student management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned
· Driver coach will develop programs that will assist drivers in student management.
· Teaching drivers and aides proper skills and techniques to assist in student management.
· Assist drivers in making parent calls.
· Work with building staff to maintain consistency in student discipline on buses.
· Develop regular training for drivers and aides.
· Work with driver trainer with monthly safety meetings.
· Participate in discipline task force committee.
· Evaluate drivers and aides.
To perform this job successfully and individual must be able to perform each essential duty above satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills, and ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Candidate should have prior education experience.
Candidate should have supervisory and customer service skills.
Candidate should have prior experience in counseling and student management.