Athletic Camp Instructor
Part time: Between 5-20 hours a week, 3-6 months
Primary responsibility is to instruct camp participants in the skills needed in camp activity or sport.
Up to 20 hours per week. Candidates must be able to work with youth of all ages and work as a team with other staff.
Salary: Per Casual Wage Schedule
- Enjoy working with youth of all ages
- Self-motivated and able to follow direction well
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to communicate to a variety of audiences, e.g. general public, elected officials, staff, outside agencies, parents, community
- Excellent organizational skills
Portfolio and work samples may be requested.
Application Procedure: Individuals who wish to be considered for this position must apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/district16/onlineapp/.
Selection Procedure: Open until filled.