POSITION: Early Childhood Education Technician
LOCATION: Emily Meschter Early Learning Center
SALARY: $9.94 per hr – commensurate with experience
TERMS: 2012-2013 School Year
21 hrs per week (4.2 hrs daily)
· Must possess a high school diploma.
· Must possess an Associate's degree or 60 hours of coursework documented on an official transcript from an accredited institution of higher education; or pass a formal state assessment such as Master's Teacher's Para Educator Learning Network (prior to hiring);
· Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills;
· Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
· Must demonstrate knowledge of community and school-based resources for parents.
· Must possess strong organizational skills necessary for overall program implementations.
· Must possess general clerical skills, including computers.
· Must be willing to develop, coordinate and conduct parent/volunteer training workshops.
· Must be willing to work a varied schedule, including evenings.
· Must possess the desire to work with young children.
· Bilingual preferred.
DEADLINE: Open Until Filled
Please visit our website www.flowingwellsschools.org to complete an on-line application.
This position builds the capacity of teachers and parents to help their student(s) to achieve high standards in the early environment.
PC# 591 006 06
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
THIS DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR,
NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX, OR DISABILITY IN ITS EMPLOYMENT PRACTICES.