The curriculum supervisor is responsible for the supervision, evaluation and coordination of Genesee Intermediate School District curriculum coordinators, as assigned by the assistant superintendent. The curriculum supervisor is responsible for providing leadership, coordination/oversight of projects, facilitating professional development and assistance to local school district teachers and administrators regarding curriculum, instruction and assessment.
One (1) full-time position available, 256 days for 2012-13
$1,002 - $1,393 per week
Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance after one full day of employment
This is a non-union, at-will position
Master's degree required. Valid Michigan teaching certificate required. Minimum five (5) years of K-12 classroom experience required; documented successful experience facilitating professional development as it relates to curriculum, instruction and assessment. Supervisory experience preferred.
Applications accepted until the position is filled, and will be considered in the order that they are received
Current GISD employees who wish to apply for the vacancy should apply online using the job postings link, accessible from the home page of the GISD website. Under the job postings category, select the link titled Current Genesee ISD Employees - click here for vacancies, located under the "Internal Staff" heading.
- Other interested candidates should complete the online employment application and upload a resume
- If you have access to a scanner, upload transcripts documenting degree and applicable Michigan Department of Education certification
- Transcripts printed from the Internet are not acceptable
- If you do not have access to a scanner, plan to bring this documentation if you are selected to interview
- Please do not send paper documentation to Human Resources