- Master's degree in Orientation and Mobility required.
- Valid Michigan Teacher Certificate with a VI Special Education endorsement required.
- Meet requirements of R340.1799c - Teacher of the Visually Impaired and Level 1, Teacher Consultant that meets the requirements under AAESA County Plan of R.340.1832.
- A.E.R. Certification required.
- Valid Michigan Drivers License required.
- Valid vehicle insurance required.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Temporary position from September-November. Facilitate students in acquiring the ability to move about and travel safely and efficiently both within and beyond the familiar confines of community boundaries. For more information, contact Terri Klaver at 269.673.2161 or email@example.com.