- Minnesota Elementary teaching license issued by the Minnesota Department of Education
- This is a .4 FTE position - Internal Posting
- Classroom teaching experience
- Knowledge of literacy and math interventions
- Knowledge of screening, diagnostic, and continuous progress monitors
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Technology and computer skills
- Interpersonal style which demonstrates consistent respect and a commitment to a team effort in a multicultural school
- Work with a grade-level PLC to identify students for literacy and math intervention and enrichment.
- Provide high-quality literacy and math instruction for targeted students in through a variety of flexible grouping including whole groups, small groups, and one-on-one.
- Work collaboratively with PLC team members, other intervention specialists, and educational assistants to design and implement effective literacy and math instruction for targeted students.
- Monitor, assess, and record student progress through a variety of methods.
- Attend professional development opportunities.
- Work on a year round schedule with breaks evenly divided throughout the year. Teach four, nine-week terms plus staff development days (197 days).
To employ a staff diverse in experience, race/ethnicity, and gender that will be representative of the communities and students we serve. Description
Harambee Elementary School is a K-5 school that is a joint effort among the public schools of South St. Paul (Special School District 006), Spring Lake Park Schools (ISD 16), West St. Paul (ISD 197), Inver Grove Heights (ISD 199), Roseville Area Schools (ISD 623), White Bear Lake (ISD 624), St. Paul Public School (ISD 625), Forest Lake Schools (ISD 831), South Washington County (ISD 833), and Stillwater (ISD 834). It is an innovative year-round program in a state-of-the-art building.
Application: Apply online at http://www.applitrack.com/emid/onlineapp/.