· Must hold a Standard Exceptional Child certificate.
· Must meet HQT requirements.
· Understanding of IDEA compliance requirements.
· Experience in direct instruction.
· Strong skills in collaboration.
· Must be capable of programming for a wide range of disabilities.
· Must be proficient in adapting and modifying curriculum and materials to meet specific needs of children.
· Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Must be a positive and enthusiastic team player.
· Must have knowledge of Idaho/Federal rules and regulations in special education.
· Must have strong organizational and computer skills.
· Must be able to supervise and monitor teaching assistants.
· Must have the ability to perform as case manager; complete IEP process.
· Must have the ability to work 1 on 1 with groups.
· Must have the ability to meet all special education compliance requirements.
· As per Idaho Code 65-5-1/65-503: "Eligible veterans are provided advantages in public employment in Idaho…”