CLASSIFIED JOB VACANCY
SCIOTO HIGH SCHOOL HALL/SECURITY
POSTED 6/18/12 (START DATE 8/21/12)
1. A high school diploma or training and experience that are
2. Ability to command respect and work with students in a
3. Experience in security related work is desirable.
4. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the
Board of Education may find
appropriate and acceptable.
Building principal or his designee.
1. Maintains the orderly flow of foot traffic in the
2. Maintains the orderly flow of automobile traffic in the
3. Issues tickets, collects fees related to parking.
4. Monitors restrooms throughout the day.
5. Enforces all school rules.
6. Keeps unwanted visitors out of the building and off the
7. Reports maintenance concerns to appropriate school
8. Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent or his/her
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
193 Days (185 same as teacher's schedule, 8 paid holidays);
8 hours per day excluding lunch to
be established by Supervisor. Salary as provided by the
Negotiated Agreement. Work year to be
established by the Board.
SALARY: $15.55/HR. - $21.28/HR. (EFFECTIVE 7/1/12)
All interested employees and others, please complete and
electronically submit an online
application (located on the district website) by MONDAY,
JUNE 25, 2012. We are no longer
accepting paper copies of items such as resumes, cover
letters, etc., as you may upload this
information onto your online application.
The Dublin City School District is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and as such does not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age,
religion, national origin, ancestry, disability,
veteran status, marital status, or any other status
protected by law.