1. Deliver appropriate instruction in Social Studies (History)
for high school students.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments
that focus on state standards and CPCSC expectations.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract
July 30, 2012 - May 31, 2013
1. The candidate must be certified for high school historical
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with
high school students.
3. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work
collaboratively and cooperatively with all stakeholders.