Position: Head Softball Coach
Season Starts: March 11, 2012
1. Evidence of good human relations skills in working with students, staff, parents and community.
2. Evidence of previous successful coaching experience preferred.
3. Minnesota Coaching licensure preferred.
4. Leadership skills, including, but not limited to organization, vision, motivation, and conflict resolution.
5. Strong work ethic and dedication to furthering the benefits of participation in co-curricular activities.
6. Work with other members of the coaching staff and activities department in taking ownership of the entire program.
Compensation: Compensation will be in accordance with Schedule B of the 2011-2013 Teacher Master Agreement.
Westonka Public Schools, ISD #277 is located 21 miles west of Minneapolis on the western bays of Lake Minnetonka.
Please complete the online application and attach your resume and college/university transcripts. Questions? Contact Dion Koltes, Westonka Public Schools Activities Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.