Part time Summer only
Hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Salary: $8.50 / hour
*Experience using Microsoft Office application including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
*Understanding of computer cabling
*Ability to multi-task
*Must be able to communicate effectively and follow instruction
*Must be able to lift 15 lbs. or more
Under the supervision of the Helpdesk staff, the Helpdesk Assistant will:
- Assist in the inventory process for newly acquired equipment.
- Assist with the completion of acquisition paperwork for the newly acquired equipment.
- Complete paperwork, quotes, requisitions, PO’s, and other forms.
- Clean computer screens and hardware attached to computers.
- Clean out computer labs and install new towers, screens, keyboards, mice, and other equipment in the labs.
- Assist with the installation of Smart Boards, cables, projectors, and other technology related tools in the classroom.
- Learn how to image computers and assist with imagining new computers in labs.
- Organize labs after installation of computers.