- Associate degree, or Work-Keys Gold required.
- Two years work experience in a related field IF an Associates degree is in a non-related field.
- Possession of a valid sub permit preferred.
- Competence in the use of computers.
- Desire and ability to work with youth and adults in an educational setting.
- Maturity and patience, and people skills to deal effectively with adults and high school students.
- Skill and confidence to role model employability skills and the capability to effectively hold students individually accountable to the highest degree of business standards.
- Ability and willingness to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong demonstrated interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
AAESA has a position available at the Allegan County Area Technical & Educational Center, to provide assistance to the Program Instructor, and to provide supportive assistance to identified students with demonstrated need. To be considered for employment, you must submit an online application through Applitrack