- High School Diploma
- Demonstrated interest in and understanding of high school students.
- Good physical health
- Ability to develop rapport with students and faculty.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
REPORTS TO: Supervisor of Security, Assistant Principal
JOB GOAL: To assist students and teachers as assigned by the Security Supervisor and/or Administration, in order that each student may receive the greatest benefit from their educational opportunities.
- Assists in supervising corridor security.
- Assists in supervising the cafeteria during all cafe hours.
- Supervises study halls/LAC and performs all the related activities including but not limited to recording attendance and developing an atmosphere conducive to study.
- Conducts frequent unscheduled inspections of washrooms and other areas of the building.
- Assists in administering the building pass and identification program for students, teachers, and visitors.
- Assists in enforcing the schools student behavior code.
- Monitors parking area.
- Performs such other tasks as assigned by the Principal, Assistant Principal, Deans of Students, or Supervisor of Security.
RATE of PAY: $10.08/hour
HOURS: Monday through Friday 10:05 a.m. – 1:35 p.m.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated annually in accordance with the provision of the Board’s policy on evaluation of non-certified employees.