- Computer Competent with 2 years experience
- Associate Degree from Community College or Technical College
- Certificates in areas of Computer Programming preferred
REPORTS TO: Director of Technology
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Distributes equipment to appropriate staff, as required.
2. Assemble computer equipment, as needed.
3. Assist with ordering supplies for classroom computers and printers in building classrooms.
4. Distributes computer supplies and software.
5. Assist in ordering network materials and software.
6. Assist in the development and implementation of staff development programs for respective buildings.
7. Troubleshoot and repair computers district-wide, as appropriate.
8. Maintain information and record of malfunctioning computers and repairs.
9. Install software programs and train teachers, as appropriate.
10. Help organize and conduct technology related workshops and training sessions, as appropriate.
11. Report to the Director of Technology computer or software problems that require outside support or administrative input.
12. Maintain a positive attitude toward job related growth and improvement.
13. Lift seventy-five (75) pounds on occasion as necessary, appropriate, or as directed by and administrator.
14. Maintain positive public relations with the community, staff and students.
15. Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Technology.