Description: Under the supervision of
the Assistant Director of Business Services, this candidate will be responsible for assisting the School Bus Driver with students with emotional disturbance, riding to and from school until they are safely received either at school or at home. May be one-on-one. Approximately 4 hours per day, 2 hours int he morning and 2 hours in the afternoon.
- Ability to read and write
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with children, parents and teachers
- Ability to work with children with disabilities
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Physical ability to help children in and out of bus and seats.
- Physical ability to perform all of the essential functions of the job.
- Behavior management expertise.
Application Procedure: Apply online.
Salary: Step 1, $12.54/hour
Standard Employee Benefits
Hiring Manager: George Petkac, Assistant Director of Business Services
HR Staff: Stephen A. Shergalis, Director of Business Services
Stacey B. Walker, Confidential Administrative Assistant, HR