1) Valid Florida license in Occupational
Therapy or valid Florida Teacher Certificate.
2) Training and experience in the
assessment and provision of occupational therapy.
3) One (1) year experience working with
school age children, ages 3-21, preferred.
4) Ability to write reports and therapy
plans for students.
5) Ability to relate to and cooperate with
students, teachers, counselors, parents, principals, and other
school and community representatives.
KNOWLEDGE, AKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Provide assessments and direct occupational
therapy services to students who are eligible as well as provide
consultative services to classroom teachers that
have students eligible for occupational