GRAND VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
HEAD COACH - BOYS' GOLF
Grand Valley High School is seeking applications of candidates for Boys’ Golf Coach. This is a part-time, seasonal, salaried position located in Parachute, CO. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.
1. Effective operation and management of the golf program which would include, but not limited to: scheduling, planning, organizing, in-season and off-season training, budgeting and promoting the boys’ golf team and Grand Valley Activities Department.
2. To assist the student athlete in the areas of academic excellence and eligibility and provide an atmosphere of personal growth.
1. One to three years of golf coaching experience.
2. Skills related to coaching, teaching, recruiting, and mentoring athletes.
3. Knowledge of CHSAA and USGA rules and regulations.
4. Knowledge and management of sports related injuries.
1. Must possess or be willing to gain CHSAA coaching certification.
2. Must have a current First Aid and CPR certification.
3. Must have Concussion certification from the NFHS.
4. Must complete school district small vehicle training.
5. Must complete the CHSAA test with 100% accuracy.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: APPLY ONLINE
Garfield County School District No. 16 will no longer be accepting paper applications. Interested candidates should submit application, cover letter, resume, and references to http://www.garcoschools.org/ using the AppliTrack link. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. Starting date for the position is February 2013.
Garfield County School District No. 16 is an equal opportunity educational institution and will not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry, age, or need for special education services.