- The technology teacher will teach the subject area to pupils in the classroom, utilizing the course of study adopted by the Board of Education and other appropriate learning activities.
- Develop written lesson plans that provide a program of study that, as much as possible, meets the individual needs, interests, and abilities of the student.
- Translates lesson plans into learning experiences so as to efficiently utilize the available time of instruction.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of basic principles of the field.
- Possesses skill in oral and written expression.
- Appropriately reinforces the child's performance in skill areas and behavior.
- Encourages student's self-evaluation of performance in skill areas and behavior.
- Middle School endorsement
- Computer Science endorsement
- An Appropriate and Current Illinois Type 02, 09 or 10 Teaching Certificate.
- Understanding of Middle School students and the best practices for engaging them.
- Knowledge of various technologies
- Ability to implement and teach technology modules.
- Ability to engage students with hands on technology lessons.
7:30 - 3:00 pm
Online applications which includes the formal application, resume, official transcripts and certificate, and letters of recommendation.
DO NOT CONTACT SCHOOL, PRINCIPAL AND OFFICE STAFF. All fax's, e-mails will be discarded. APPLICATIONS ONLINE ONLY!