Description: New Teacher Mentoring Program (2) - One HS or MS Level, One Elementary
Effective Date: August 20, 2012 - June 30, 2013
- Collaborate with the district Curriculum Specialist, M. Carrino, to plan and facilitate
the New Teacher Orientation (Aug.) and four after school meetings throughout the year
- Facilitate implementation of the District Mentoring Program to assist mentor teachers in meeting and exceeding first year mentoring goals
- Coordinate collection of all required reporting with M. Carrino to ensure all NJDOE timelines are met, including a final/summative mentoring report.
feedback from teachers and mentors to be used for program revision.
- Formal training as a mentor preferred
experience facilitating the annual New Teacher Orientation and New Teacher Meetings a plus
- Experience with staff development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
Salary: $1200.00 Stipend
Apply online via AppliTrack.
Committee interview with recommendation to be forwarded to the Superintendent, then to the BOE for final approval. Applicants will be notified of acceptance by August 14, 2012.