1. Deliver appropriate instruction for special education
students with a variety of disabilities.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments
that focus on state standards.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
5. Other responsibilities will be reviewed during the interview
Based on Master Contract. The first fifteen (15) days are paid
at sub rate pay and on the sixteenth (16th) consecutive day the pay
will be reflected based on experience and degree.
8/9/2012 - 9/28/2012 or until the certified teacher
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching areas on
their valid special education license.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with
elementary school aged children.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work
collaboratively and cooperatively.