Summer Program ( July 16 - August 17, 2012)
The Bloomfield Schools is looking for qualified aapplicants for the the position of (Extended School Year) Applied Behavior Analyst Assistant (ABAA) for students with Autism.
Applied Behavior Analysis Assistant. Interested candidates must have prior experience working with autistic children or appropriate training.
Work Day: July 16 – August 17, 2012
Bloomfield High School 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
Carmen Arace Int/MS 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Metacomet Elementary School 8:00 a.m. – 12 noon
Wintonbury Early Childhood Magnet School 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Hourly Wage: Per BFEP contract
· Two years ABA/DTI experience with students with Autism preferred;
· NCLB qualified;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Experience with inclusion;
· Other attributes and skills as deemed appropriate and necessary
· Wintonbury Early Childhood Magnet School, Metacomet Elementary, Carmen Arace or Bloomfield High School
Please complete the on-line application along with the attachments required.