To provide students and faculty with a safe, attractive comfortable and clean place in which to learn and teach.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Demonstrated aptitude for successful fulfillment of assigned performance responsibilities.
3. Ability to train and supervise custodians.
4. Ability to read basic operating instructions and write reports.
5. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
1. Three years experience in performing janitorial duties, preferably in a school district.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Supervises cleaning and maintenance of all boilers and other major equipment.
2. Assists in snow removal.
3. Requisitions and receives supplies and equipment.
4. Maintains necessary inventories of all supplies.
5. Lays out and schedules work for other custodians.
6. Assumes general responsibilities for security and fire safety of buildings.
7. Monitors all heating and cooling systems.
8. Assists in keeping the building and premises neat and clean at all times.
9. This position will require lifting, mobility and stamina to complete the assignments.
10. Perform other tasks and assume other responsibilities as the Superintendent and/or board may deem necessary.
Click on link to preview complete job description:
All recommendations for hire are tentative offers. Employment is contingent upon board approval, and successful completion of a federal background check and drug-free workplace pre-employment screening.