Clio Area Schools Posting No. 37
430 N Mill Street June 28, 2012
Clio, MI 48420
CERTIFIED TEACHING STAFF
2012-2013 SCHOOL YEAR
1. Valid Michigan Teaching Certificate - SM, SE, orSV
2. Highly Qualified to teach math (EX)
3. All minors considered.
4. Certified to teach high school grades 9-12.
5. Demonstrated computer skills.
6. Good oral and written communication skills.
1. Prior teaching experience at the high school level
2. Interest in working with students in co curricular activities
Interested applicants must apply online at www.clioschools.org by Friday, July 13, 2012 by 3:00 p.m.
It is the policy of the Clio School District that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or handicap, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity and in employment. Any questions concerning Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of handicap, should be directed to: Mr. Fletcher Spears III, Assistant Superintendent for Business and Operations, Clio Area Schools, 430 N Mill Street, Clio, Michigan 48420.
Word/Post08-09/Certified Staff 2008-09-23