- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience working with the business community, i.e. calling on employers, establishing job contacts, facilitating job matches.
- Knowledge of human resources functions, area labor markets and local hiring practices.
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal and State programs helpful as well as experience in the area of special needs and placement.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board of Education may find appropriate and acceptable.
Provides support and acts as a resource for job seekers and employers. Work involves considerable contact with the general public of job seekers and employers, including assisting with the registration of job seekers and employers with the Michigan component of America's Talent/Job Bank; also assist with Rapid Responses, youth work experience, placement, etc. Facilitates job matching between employers and job seekers. Responsibilities are carried out according to established procedures with latitude for initiative and independent judgment. Assist with planning to respond to job opening data/requirements.