208 day calendar (school year plus 4 weeks)- Start date: August 6, 2012
Reports to: Director of Title & Special Student Programs & Reading Specialist
Energetic, office professional to assume general clerical duties in a fast-
paced office environment.
- Integrity is crucial. Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all time.
- Must portray a friendly, helpful attitude in person and over the phone
- Ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, faculty and office personnel
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills essential.
- Ability to operate basic office equipment such as computers and copiers
- Knowledge/or willingness to learn payroll responsibilities for approximately 60 staff members.
- Perform work, including but not limited to clerical duties; generating and maintaining payroll data; assistant with financial operations; and submitting and processing purchase orders.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Title and Special Student Programs or his/her designee.