1. Develop appropriate instruction for all physical education
and health classes.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments
that focus on state standards and CPCSC expectations.
3. There must be a demonstrated commitment to professional
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the
5. Others as determined by the building principal.
Based on Master Contract
2012-2013 school year
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple endorsements on
their physical education and health license including a WSI.
2. The preferred candidate must have a license in physical
education and health.
3. The preferred candidate will have experience working
with high school aged students.
4. The preferred candidate will have the skills to work
collaboratively and cooperatively with the Physical Education
Department and all stakeholders.