DEADLINE FOR INTERNAL BIDS: 7/11/12 at 3:30 p.m.
POSITION: Special Education CID Program Paraprofessional
LOCATION: Weaver Elementary
SCHEDULE: 3.25 hrs/day, 5 days/wk
STARTING DATE: 9/4/12 with staff development opportunities the week of 8/27/12
WORK YEAR: 2012-2013
SALARY: Per Paraprofessional Master Agreement
FRINGE BENEFITS: Per Paraprofessional Master Agreement (may be viewed at www.isd622.org)
- Two years of college or equivalent;
- Personal Care Assistant (PCA) Training -- must be completed online prior to first student contact day;
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (CPI) Training -- will be provided by special services on designated dates;
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and be able to restrain students in emergency situations.
1. CPR and First Aid Training;
2. Special Education Paraprofessional Training;
4. Experience working with students with disabilities;
5. Good written and verbal communication skills;
6. Must be able to work one-on-one with individual students and with small groups;
7. Experience working on a multi-disciplinary team;
8. Experience and/or training in behavior management.
Apply online at www.isd622.org Click on Human Resources and Employment Opportunities