Assistant Instructional Specialist Infant/Toddler
Closes: Open until Filled
HOURLY RATE: $13.00 per hour, no benefits
HOURS: (8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., except
Holidays, vacations and school closings)
LENGTH OF WORK YEAR: August 20, 2012 through end of the school year.
REPORTS TO: Infant/Toddler Instructional Lead
- Serves as an Assistant Instructional Specialist in the infant/toddler program.
- Implements weekly curriculum plans using the CT Guidelines for Infants and Toddlers.
- Works in collaboration with the other component staff to provide integrated services.
- Participates in weekly team meetings and whole family events.
- Participates in staff training as required for the position.
- Maintains records, including daily toddler tattler, Ages and Stages assessments, lesson plans, and individualized goals for children and parent-teacher conference forms.
- Maintains daily cleanliness and structure of the classroom.
- Performs related duties as appropriate for the position.
CDA or Associates in Early Childhood Education
Experience working with infants and toddlers
All applicants must apply on-line at: www.danbury.k12.ct.us (job listings)